1. A video example on YouTube of an Oral Mechanism Examination
2. A Sight Word Tic-Tac-Toe game from Mom to 2 Posh Lil Divas. This can easily be adopted for target words and pictures for our speech and language kiddos!
3. A brand new website that launches April 2nd--it's like Groupon or Living Social but for educators! Oh yeah, and if you sign up before they launch, you get $10 in credit!! Check it out here.
4. NORMS for standardized tests for when you forget your test manual at home!!! Seriously, a life saver from Home Speech Home here.
5. A poster from Erik X. Raj with 25 different ways to say, "Good job!" Check it out here.
6. A picture that made me chuckle a little :)
Hope you enjoyed those finds! Have a very blessed Easter weekend! If you don't celebrate Easter, happy weekend! :)