Friday, April 19, 2013

Fab Find Friday: 4/19/2013

A lot has happened this week, both on the national news and on a personal level, so I haven't been super active in terms of blog stuff.  I will post the few things that I found, though!



1.  My friend, Shannon, over at Speechy Musings posted a new FREEBIE for figurative language!! Check it out here.






2. Tips for how to read a wordless picture book from What Do We Do All Day? Check it out here!  (P.S. This is GREAT for parents, too!)



3.  Lauren at Busy Bee Speech posted about how to get parents involved in their child's speech and language therapy by tracking progress at home.  Check it out here






4.  I spent a lot of time reflecting on my own life and actions this week.   I came across this verse and thought it was appropriate, especially in light of recent events.  Whether or not you read the Bible, I think there is a truth to what it is saying.

Source: Pinterest




5.  If you haven't checked out Educents yet, you should do it. It's like Groupon but for educators!! They currently have a Phonemic/Phonological Awareness set available.   They have had/still do have some reading programs and craft sets available, too!  The possibilities are endless!  Check it out here.





Well, I hope you all have a good weekend.  Rest up, say a prayer for Boston, and hug your family extra tight!  


 post signature

1 comment :

  1. Thanks for the shout-out, Carissa! Love that verse too! :)
    Lauren
    Busy Bee Speech

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover