Happy Friday, everyone!! I cannot believe that it is April 26th!! Only a few more weeks! I hope everyone survived the weeks of state testing and IEPs and all of that.
1. I teamed up with Educents to bring you a fabulous giveaway of one Conscious Box. The giveaway is now closed, but you can still purchase a Conscious Box at a discounted rate! Check it out:
2. My friend Erik X. Raj wrote a great post about the unwritten goals that we target in therapy. Check it out here!
3. A blog post from Raising Playful Tots about the point of play for children. Check it out here!
4. A list of books that target social skills from Clever Classroom here.
5. Letter puzzles idea--something different for speech therapy! From storytime katie here.
6. Some humor for the end of a crazy week: What We Should Call SLP School here
Have a GREAT weekend! Anything fun planned??? I'll be working on finals and projects.