I'm not sure about you, but I cannot believe it's Friday already!! This week I found a lot of good stuff. I will try and keep it short-ish for you all, though!
1. The Rights and Wrongs of a Parent Observing Therapy on Pediastaff here.
2. A tutorial on how to print half-size from Speech Room News here.
3. FREE printable menus to encourage healthy eating during dramatic play from Melissa and Doug here.
4. Top 100 FREE apps for kids from Smart Apps for Kids here.
5. FREE and REDUCED price apps for World Autism Awareness Day from Smart Apps for Kids here.
here to be sure you see all of the flash freebies, posts, and more! Thanks Playing with Words 365!
7. A guest post by The Learning Curve on Activity Tailor here about making tough decisions and changing things!
8. ASHA's new Practice Portal for guides to making EBP decisions here. Note this is a beta site (test site), but check it out!
9. Super easy Bubble Pizza recipe from The Two Bite Club here. For when you need a really easy meal and feel like pizza! :)
Phew! That was A LOT! Hope you enjoyed all of those! Have a GREAT weekend!