This post contains affiliate links for your convenience.
1. Carrie at Carrie's Speech Corner had AAC Week on her blog this week! Her first post is here.
2. TWENTY free preschool printables from True Aim Parenting and Education here.
3. FREE S-blend cards from Ms. Lane's SLP Materials here.
4. A cute following directions activity for the young ones from Storytime Katie here.
5. A book review on Pedia Staff of Early Communication Skills for Children with Down Syndrome: A Guide for Parents and Professionals (Topics in Down Syndrome). Check it out here.
6. FREE June Language Calendar from HearSayLW here.
7. A little Dr. Seuss humor for you...
Have a great weekend!