Friday, July 19, 2013

Fab Find Friday: 7/18/2013

Happy Friday everyone!! It is a very happy Friday indeed.  I'm headed to the lake for a quick overnight trip with some friends!  Should be filled with fun and lots of relaxation!



1.  Teach Speech 365 guest posted on Playing With Words 365 about building skills UNDER the table.  It's great. Check it out here.


2. iHeartOrganizing posted about having a great home office.  This will come in handy as I try to organize my therapy materials at home! Check it out here.



3. Laura from All Y'all Need guest posted on Figuratively Speeching SLP about working with parents! Check out this great post here.


4. Lauren at Busy Bee Speech posted about keeping data. GREAT ideas in that post here.


5. Erik from Erik X. Raj posted about using your cell phone phones as a story starter here.


6. Do we have any yoga enthusiasts among us??? I love yoga!! I found this video this week and it is amazing!! Do it any time you need to relax.



Have an amazing weekend!!

post signature

3 comments :

  1. I love reading your roundups! Thanks for the mention.

    All Y'all Need

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm also at the lake with friends this weekend! Have fun!

    Abby

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the shout out!! I had a ton of fun writing the "under the table" post!

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover