I hope you all had a fabulous Fourth of July! It may have been a short work week, but there were still a lot of good things that I found!
1. A storytelling basket idea from The Imagination Tree! Love it...check it out here!
2. Shannon at Speechy Musings continued her Dysphagia series with a list of resources! Check out this great post here.
3. Lauren at Busy Bee Speech posted a GREAT new product- Candy Math Word Problems for Language Disorders. I had the chance to preview it, and it is seriously amazing! Check out her post about it here.
4. A FREE Princess Printables pack from 123 Homeschool 4 Me here.
5. A placemat to help retell stories or the day's events. I found this photo on Pinterest, but I'm not sure of the original post, as the link is dead.
6. A super cute back-to-school craftivity idea from A Cupcake for the Teacher here!
7. For those of you who are still celebrating the Fourth of July this weekend, here's a little "recipe" for you. I may be taking these to a cookout this weekend. Or I may eat them all first! Post on Mel's Kitchen Cafe here.
Happy weekend! :)