Friday, July 5, 2013

Fab Find Friday: 7/5/2013

I hope you all had a fabulous Fourth of July!  It may have been a short work week, but there were still a lot of good things that I found!


1. A storytelling basket idea from The Imagination Tree!  Love it...check it out here!


2. Shannon at Speechy Musings continued her Dysphagia series with a list of resources! Check out this great post here.



3. Lauren at Busy Bee Speech posted a GREAT new product- Candy Math Word Problems for Language Disorders.  I had the chance to preview it, and it is seriously amazing!  Check out her post about it here.


4. A FREE Princess Printables pack from 123 Homeschool 4 Me here.


5.  A placemat to help retell stories or the day's events.  I found this photo on Pinterest, but I'm not sure of the original post, as the link is dead.


6. A super cute back-to-school craftivity idea from A Cupcake for the Teacher here!


7.  For those of you who are still celebrating the Fourth of July this weekend, here's a little "recipe" for you.  I may be taking these to a cookout this weekend. Or I may eat them all first!  Post on Mel's Kitchen Cafe here.


Happy weekend! :)
post signature

4 comments :

  1. Love the Bright Year creativity, and the Fourth treat looks delicious!


    All Y'all Need

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh yum, that last fab find Friday item looks especially fabulous! Thanks, as always for your post!

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Carissa...I'm a new follower and may I just say..Wow!. Love your blog as it is packed with ideas.

    Julie :-)
    Mrs Stowe's Kinder Cottage
    http://mrsstoweskindercottage.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much!! Your kind words made my day! I'm now your newest follower! :)

      -Carissa

      Delete

Pin It button on image hover