Monday, August 19, 2013

S...peachy Feedback Linky Party: August

First of all, thank you SO SO much for all of your purchases and feedback that all of you have left.  I cannot tell you how much it means to me! You are ALL amazing!!


It's that time again--Feedback Link Party hosted by Allison's Speech Peeps! Your feedback is SO important to us as bloggers, so thank you for leaving it!! You all made this a VERY tough decision. All of you left such wonderful feedback. So hard to choose.  

Today, I'd like to give the shout out to Julie Graham.  Julie, thank you for being a faithful supporter from very early on in my blogging adventures! I so appreciate you and the feedback you left on my EBP binder! I love Julie's idea to print it and put it in her planner!



Julie, please email me for your choice of a product from my store!!

Just so you know, the huge sale is still going on tonight! You have until midnight Hawaii time tonight to make all those purchases (aka 6am Eastern time)!



post signature

2 comments :

  1. I always enjoy reading your blog posts and what a surprise! Your Evidence Based Practice Quick Reference is the best find of my summer. I have only been back in school a week and I have referred to it twice already!

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover