Happy Friday everyone! For me, the week flew by. For others I know, it dragged on. Whatever it was for you, I hope it was wonderful or had wonderful moments!
This week FLEW by, like I said. I've been super busy, so this is going to be short and SWEET. Enjoy :)
1. My friend Shannon at Speechy Musings is hosting a great set of giveaways in celebration of 2000 likes on Facebook. My Evidence-Based Practice Binder is part of it and you can still enter if you want!! Check it out here!
2. My friend Lindsey at Word Nerd Speech Teach posted about one of my favorite Smarty Ears apps- Custom Boards. Check it out here!
3. My friend Lauren from Busy Bee Speech posted a new Fluency Enhancing Behaviors freebie! Check it out here!
4. My friend Carrie from Carrie's Speech Corner posted Vocabulary Barometers. Check them out here!
5. Any chocolate chip cookie lovers out there??? Any heath lovers out there??? I made chocolate chip heath cookies last night, and they are AMAZING!!! SO good. Find the recipe here!
Note: All images were used with permission or taken myself.