Sunday, December 22, 2013

December S...peachy Feedback Linky Party

Hope you are all enjoying your winter break!!  Hopefully, you are resting up a bit before the holidays!

Nicole is hosting another S...peachy Feedback Linky Party this month!!  Because this month included the Cyber Monday and Tuesday sale, we're featuring TWO winners!  Head on over to her blog to see all of the bloggers who have linked up!



For paid products, my winner is crystalawbrey!  Check out this feedback she left on my new SLP Student Teaching Binder:



For free products, my winner is sewhappy!  This is the feedback left on Fast Dash Categories {freebies}:



I absolutely love hearing feedback! I love hearing how you plan to use the product and/or why you like it!  Thank you so much to everyone who has ever left feedback.  It seriously means so much! You also get TpT credits to do it, so there is some reward for you!!

If your TpT user name is crystalawbrey or sewhappy, please email me for your choice of a product from my store!!
post signature

No comments :

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover