Tuesday, April 22, 2014

S...peachy Feedback Linky Party: April

It is that time again--S...peachy Feedback time!    If you're just hearing about the feedback linky for the first time, welcome!  Head on over to Allison's Speech Peeps to read all of the rules and see everyone who has linked up.  She has a brand new website, too, so be sure to check it out!

This month's winner for me is....


MELISSA SIGMAN!!

Thank you, Melissa, for sharing this awesome idea of saving it to the desktop and searching by keyword!! I am so happy you've found this resource helpful and worth it!  I love hearing how it has helped you and others!  

Melissa, please email me at homesweetspeechroom.gmail.com.  You have won your choice of a non-bundled product from my store!  Check out my store here and let me know what you would like!!

Lastly, thank you to absolutely everyone who has left feedback!! You are all amazing.  Your kind words are what keep me motivated!

post signature

1 comment :

  1. Your products keep me motivated!! I graduated a LOONNNGGG time ago and all the products and blogs keep me abreast of current trends. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover