Wednesday, May 21, 2014

May S...peachy Feedback Linky

If you haven't heard already, I graduated on Saturday!  I am officially done with grad school!  Woot!  Now onto the real world.   I cannot believe the two years flew by as fast as they did.  Crazy.   I also can't believe we are already at the time for another feedback linky already.  Time really flies when you're having fun (or you're busy) doesn't it?


If this is your first visit to a linky party, welcome!   Here's how it works.  Nicole at Speech Peeps hosts this linky every month so we can show appreciation for those buyers who leave fabulous feedback! Head on over to her blog here to see all of the rules and everyone who linked up.

This month, we are choosing TWO winners-one who left feedback on a free product and one who left feedback on a paid product.  

The first up is Jessica Chase, who left this fabulous feedback on one of my newer products, Back to the Drawing Board!



The second is Sarah G., who left this great feedback on one of my most popular freebies, Vocalic /r/ Cards for Speech Therapy.


Ladies, please email me for your choice of non-bundled product from my store.

Thank you to everyone who left such amazing feedback during the sale!  It was SOOOOO hard to pick just two winners.  Keep leaving great feedback so we can keep rewarding you!


post signature

No comments :

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover