Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Yapp Guru March Madness Competetion

Back in July, I wrote a post about a new adventure for me: Yapp Guru.  You can read about it here!

Here's a quick refresher for you:

-Yapp Guru is a website that has lists of apps that are relevant to our field.  You can search by app title and by category/ target area.
-The apps are reviewed by expert, app user speech-language pathologists.
-It's important to use apps that experts recommend because they have taken the time to confirm whether or not the apps are good for therapy, provide a lot of production opportunities, are based on research, and if the price is worth it.  These are just a few of many reasons!

So that being said, I am a Yapp Guru expert!  You can check out my reviews here!

I am participating in Yapp Guru's March Madness Contest!  It is a competition where some other experts and I are competing to see who can write the most reviews during the month of March.  Cheer me on!!


Have a fabulous Wednesday!

post signature

No comments :

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover