Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Go Fly a Kite! Idioms and Other Sayings

I hope everyone had a great time with their families celebrating the holidays!  I have and have also been enjoying the time to relax.  I've been working on some new activities too, so get ready!  As always, if there is something you would like to see, leave a comment on the blog or Facebook or email me.  I would love to hear from you!

This pack is a 31 page download and includes a game board, a die, 102 idiom cards, 3 blank cards, and 4 worksheets.


Students draw idiom cards and determine the meaning of the idiom listed on the card.


If they answer correctly, they roll the die and move to the color indicated.


Watch out for flying kite cards! Lose a turn if you draw one of these!









Worksheets include: writing sentences using the idioms, matching the idiom to its definition, and illustrating the idiom.


No comments :

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover