Friday, March 1, 2013

Fab Find Friday: 3/1/2013

Happy March!!  I cannot believe that it's already March.  It's insane how quickly time is flying by!  I was just talking to some of my friends today--we realized it was a year ago this week that we found out we were accepted to graduate school!!  What a year it has been!! Thank you all for your continued love and support! 

Now onto the Fab Find Friday post for this week!


1. A fun stoplight activity that can be adapted for a bunch of different goals!  From I Can Teach My Child.



2.  A fun way to teach shapes!  Cannot wait to try this out with my preschoolers!  From Parent Teach Play


3. An informative blog post about Central Auditory Processing Disorders, written by Consonantly Speaking and featured on Speech Room News!


4. IEPs according to Dr. Seuss on Pedia Staff.







5. My thesis is going to be about pediatric feeding and swallowing. So forgive me if you're not interested but...this picture just made me smile!  (Source: Pinterest)


6. The Speechie bloggers have been talking a lot about the beach recently.  This is what I would look like as soon as I got to the beach!  (Source: Pinterest)


Hope you enjoyed those!  Have a fabulous weekend!  Happy Birthday, Dr. Seuss, too!!


1 comment :

Pin It button on image hover