Yay, weekend!! I have been busy this week trying to get ahead in school work...fun spring break, I know! But there are some exciting things coming up in the blog world, so stay tuned!! And without further ado, here is Fab Find Friday for today!
1. A blog post by Major Speech Pathology Fun by a Minor Girl about Teachers Pay Teachers and feedback!
here. (Please note, though, that Google Reader will not be available after July 1st of this year. Enjoy this method while you can!!)
3. The Language of Speech posted another way to manage your feeds, using Feedly. Read the post here.
4. Sight Word Domino Game idea from No Time for Flash Cards, here. This could be used for our target words for our students who are reading!
5. FREE, HUGE packet for the Three Little Pigs for preschoolers from 3 Dinosaurs, here.
6. Homemade Churro con Chocolate recipe!! This is a staple in Spain, so I was SO excited to find a recipe for it this week! I absolutely LOVE these! Check out the recipe here.
By the way--there's a big speechie sale on Sunday (March 17, 2013).
Happy St. Patrick's Day in advance! Have a fun and safe weekend!