Happy Friday, everyone!! I know many people are starting spring break. If you are, ENJOY it!! I am sitting at home, watching NCAA games and watching my bracket slowly die. Don't get me wrong--I'm happy for the underdog teams winning and knocking out some big teams. BUT, they did ruin my bracket a little bit.
Here's what I found this week:
1. Jenna at Speech Room News created a HUGE list of all the speechie blogs out there. Check it out here.
2. Lauren at Busy Bee Speech is starting a new Friday series called F.A.Q. Friday. Check it out here.
3. A series of blog posts on phonological disorders from Katie at Playing with Words 365 here.
4. A new behavior management from Kristin at Simply Speech here.
5. FREE basketball numbers from Ashley at The School Supply Addict here.
6. Any Girl Scout Cookie lovers out there??? A Thin Mint puppy chow recipe from Your Cup of Cake here.
Again, happy Friday! Enjoy the madness :)