Sunday, March 24, 2013

March 2013 SLP Link-Up

I just found this SLP Link Up, a great idea from Oh, How Pintearesting!  I love this idea because it helps connect SLPs together and just reinforces the great connections amongst bloggers.  Be sure to read the rules on her page about the rule and how to join, if you're interested!



State of Mind:  I'm content.  I should be exhausted and should be working on homework, but I'm not.  I chose to take some time off this weekend to watch basketball and hang out with friends. That beats homework any day, doesn't it??

Loving:  I am loving the snow!  We are getting hit pretty badly right now.  Yes, it was a MESS on the way to church this morning. Now that I am in my nice, warm apartment all snuggled up with a blanket and some hot chocolate, though, it is BEAUTIFUL!

Prepping:  I'm busy prepping for a whopping ONE day of clinic this week.  We'll be working on my Sleuth-y Blends packets here and here.  I'm also prepping Same Different Cards by Primary Punch.  Because we only have one day this week, I don't have a lot of prepping to do. Next week, however, I will be prepping The Great Animal Sort by Kristin at Simply Speech.

Have you picked up some great materials lately?  I would love to hear what some of your favorites are!!

Enjoy the link-up!

9 comments :

  1. I picked up some great freebies through the blog hop! I agree - the snow is beautiful from inside a nice, warm apartment. Not so much driving in it! Taking time off is important!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Carissa, thanks for linking up!

    Looking forward to reading more about your journey!

    Oh, How Pintearesting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Carissa, where are you located that you are getting so much snow!? I have family up in New York and I hear it's been pretty bad out there. How are you along into graduate school? I remember prepping for clinic was stressful! :) I wish I would have had TpT back then!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm in St. Louis! Downtown area has only gotten 4" but outer metro area has gotten 9.5"! I'm a first year graduate student (in my 3rd semester right now!)! And TpT is wonderful! Saves me so much time!

      Delete
  4. Number 1) awesome you are still enjoying the snow! 2) so happy you only have 1 day of clinic this week...yay! 3) I second Rachel's comment, I wish I had TpT when I was in grad school as well! I can't believe how archaic my materials from that time period look compared to what people can make today and it was only a decade ago. I don't think that seems too long ago (although I am biased...hahaha)! Oh technology you are wonderful!!! :) Have a good week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lol!! Can you imagine how old my 30+ year old materials look? The kids still love them though!! I love TpT too! Enjoy the snow...we are getting it tomorrow in NJ.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love feeling content! What a great place to be. I am thinking about you in grad school, and so jealous of all of the great materials that are available that were not around when I was in school. The technology wasn't even around to create it all! I feel old.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm glad you still enjoy the snow. I can send you everything we have in Iowa :) I'm glad I discovered your blog through this linky party. Nice to 'meet' you!

    Abby
    Schoolhouse Talk!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm with everyone else-it would have been great to have TPT when I was in grad school!

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover