1. For starters, Teacher's Notebook is offering a HUGE donation bundle for Moore, OK. Check out details here, but you can get 500+ products for donating.
|Source: Teachers Notebook|
You can read about Amy's story (from Major Speech Pathology Fun by a Minor Girl) and how the tornado affected her and specifically how to donate to the SLPs in her district who lost everything. Check out her post here.
2. Wide World of Speech Therapy has a new "Beach Ball Bash" activity for phonological awareness here. She also has a freebie here.
3. I had the opportunity to preview a new product from Speech All the Time called Splish, Splash, Splat: A Storybook Companion. Check it out here.
4. Shannon over at Speechy Musings posted new FREE End of the Year Writing Worksheets. Check out her post here.
|Source: Speechy Musings|
5. And since I haven't posted one in awhile, a recipe for you that perhaps you can make this weekend! Snickers Popcorn from Quick and Easy Recipes here.
Hope you all enjoy your long weekend! Happy Memorial Day to all of you!