We've reached another Friday!! I am so thankful to have had a restful week. It was another great week in the blogging world with a lot going on.
Before we get to the goodies I found, please consider following Home Sweet Speech Room. Google Reader is leaving SOON, so you'll have to find another reader to read all of your favorite blogs!! You can follow by clicking here or the button in the sidebar under "Followers." If you click on the picture below, it'll take you to a blog post with lots of bloggers who have linked up already!
Now for the stuff I found this week!
1. The American Psychiatric Association came out with the DSM-V this spring. They also compiled a list of online assessment measures to go along with it. Check it out here.
2. Jenn at Crazy Speech World posted about a VERY important topic. PLEASE read it here if you haven't already.
3. Letter activities for younger kids from Growing a Jeweled Rose! It's from April, but it's a GREAT post that I just found this week. Read it here.
4. A Patriotic FREEBIE from Speech Time Fun. Get it here!
5. FREE Retelling Sticks from Keeping it Captivating available here!
6. I absolutely love this quote from the Kid President video. Choose to have a good attitude :)
On that positive note, have a GREAT weekend!