I have been kinda absent from blogging recently. School started again for the summer, and I am BUSY BUSY BUSY! I know I can't complain because all of you are working full time. But sometimes part time clinic work AND school make for an interesting combination. That being said, I will be back more regularly next week! We have some exciting stuff coming up, so stay tuned!!
Now for the important stuff of the day. Here's what I found this week:
1. Shannon at Speechy Musings just came out with a brand new Back to School packet. It is HUGE and amazing! Check it out here.
2. 22 Maps that show how Americans all speak differently than one another. Kinda CRAZY! Check it out here.
3. North Shore Pediatric Therapy created an "infographic" that shows the developmental milestones. This is perfect for parents! Get it here.
4. Courtney at PSST Let's Talk posted a brand new Color-A-Deck Playing Cards activity for R and L. Check it out here.
5. Lauren at Busy Bee Speech posted her summer reading list this week. Lots of great books! Check it out here (and be on the lookout for mine sometime soon!).
6. Words of wisdom to remember during those tough moments:
Have a GREAT weekend. Stay tuned for great things on the blog this week!