Well this post is a few days late, so please forgive me. My mom is downsizing into a beautiful townhouse, so I went home this weekend to help her unpack all of her boxes. My goal was to have her as settled as possible. If you want pictures, I will post some! :) Thanks for being patient with me!
Anyway, let's do this Fab Find Friday thing...on a Monday! Trust me--you don't want to miss this!
1. Jenna at Speech Room News posted new Fourth of July activities, and one of them includes a FREEBIE! Check it out here.
2. Maria at Communication Station: Speech Therapy PLLC posted a brand new Phonological Awareness FREEBIE here.
3. Carrie from Carrie's Speech Corner posted a new FREEBIE to go along with the book There Was an Old Pirate Who Swallowed a Fish. Check it out here.
4. Ruth at Chapel Hill Snippets posted a brand new FREEBIE-- it's a Firework book that she wrote for her students! Check it out here.
5. Laura at All Y'all Need wrote about Instagram and a few of us bloggers who are on it. Check out her post here and follow me on Instagram here! You can get a taste for my life outside of blogging.
6. I LOVE princesses and the movie Tangled. A little while ago, Jess at Figuratively Speeching SLP posted a new packet called Race to the Princess. This week, Mia at Putting Words In Your Mouth posted a review of it. Check it out here!
7. A FREE ice cream file folder game from Mr. Printables. SO cute. Check it out here.
8. Kristin from [simply speech] posted about the SLP Book Club and the message board where we're having our discussions! Check it out here.
Phew that was A LOT! Hope you enjoy all those freebies and ideas! It was a great week in the blogging world!