Without further ado, here's your fab finds for the week.
1. Maureen from The Speech Bubble posted about using students' learning styles in speech therapy. This is super important and is a great post!! Check it out here.
2. Alexis from Practically Speeching posted a great tip about using visual schedules! I love this strategy! Check it out here.
3. Nicole from Speech Peeps posted another month's Feedback Linky Party! Check it out here.
4. Teach Speech 365 posted a new Clinical Skills Confidence post- this time about which websites to use in therapy. Check it out here.
5. My friend Shannon over at Speechy Musings passed her Praxis!!!! Woo hoo! Head on over to her blog to read about how she passed it and to celebrate with her here!
6. My friend Jenn at Crazy Speech World posted a new craftivity--witch style!! Check out her post here.
7. My friend Jen at Speech Universe posted about Halloween and Thanksgiving mats. They're super cute! Check them out here!!
On that note, have a fabulous weekend! Have fun celebrating Halloween if that's what you're doing this weekend! If not, enjoy whatever else you may be up to!!
Note: All images have been used with permission.