This week flew by for me, and next week is a short week! Woohoo! Here's what I found this week:
1. Rachel from The Queen's Speech posted a new Christmas product called What am I? Christmas Edition! Check it out here.
2. Denise from Speech Language Pirates posted a new activity called Paint Chip Turkeys. Check out this cute craftivity here.
3. Jess at Figuratively Speeching had a great post on teaching conversational skills. Check it out here!
4. Shannon at Speechy Musings posted about making your own visuals for stories. Check out her awesome post here.
5. Kristin at Simply Speech is hosting a new fashion linky. This week's was my favorite--SHOES! Check out her party here.
6. Speaking of linky parties, Nicole over at Allison's Speech Peeps is hosting this month's feedback linky party. Check it out here.
7. Katie at Playing With Words 365 posted 25+ Best Gifts to Expand Your Child's Speech Development. This is awesome, so be sure to check it out here!
Happy Weekend! :)
Note: All images have been used with permission.