Wednesday, November 27, 2013

November Love It and List It Linky: Articulation Apps

I'm a little late to this party, but that's ok!!   My friend Jenna over at Speech Room News hosts this great Love It and List It Linky Party every month.  Here are some of my favorite articulation apps!


These are in no particular order:

1.   My friend Erik X. Raj JUST released a new app called Listen Close Articulation.  I love it already!! {look for a review soon}.



2.  Articulation Scenes from Smarty Ears.  Love this and use it A LOT.



3. NAED Home Speech Therapist's Apraxia.  I used this with an adult client with apraxia and aphasia. She loved it!


4.  Speech Trainer from Smarty Ears.  This is great for those who would benefit from seeing how the tongue and other articulators move.



Want to see other recommended apps?? Check out the linky party here.

post signature

No comments :

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover