Sunday, December 1, 2013

What's in My Cart? Linky Party

In case you haven't heard, there is a huge cyber Monday and Tuesday sale coming up.  Just use the code CYBER this coming Monday and Tuesday (December 2 and 3) to get up to 28% off all items!



Jenna at Speech Room News is hosting a great linky party where the bloggers tell you what they have in their carts for the sale!!



First, here are some things in my store that you don't want to miss:

1.  My Evidence-Based Practice binder.  EBP is SOOOO extremely important, and I've designed this to make it easy for you to know what is effective and not effective. I condensed all of my research materials into one binder.


2.  If you supervise grad students and work in a school, then my SLP Student Teaching Binder is for you!


3.  Another best seller of mine-- Directing the Action: Social Skills/Pragmatics!


Check out my entire store here!

Now, for what's in my cart:

1.  Maureen from The Speech Bubble JUST posted this fabulous product: Inferencing for a Year!  I'm so excited about it!



2.  Speech Sound Association Cards from Let's Grow Speech:






4.  Lots of clipart.....that I will not show you. You'll have to wait and see ;)  

That's what I have so far.  I know that I am NOWHERE close to done!   What's in your cart? 
post signature

No comments :

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover