Sunday, January 5, 2014

Blogger Secret Santa

Some of my close SLP blogger friends and I decided to do a Secret Santa for Christmas this year!  It was SO fun getting to know them better and shop for them! I had so much fun picking out personalized gifts and surprising my blogger! Hope she loved it!


My gift from my Secret Santa arrived in this lovely package!  I love these cute bubble mailers!


This was everything that was hiding inside:



I asked my Secret Santa for something that represents her state.  She gave me The Polar Express, which is written by someone from Michigan!!  She also bought me this really cute necklace that has the state of Michigan in it!  I LOVE these because I went to school in Michigan!  They will most definitely get put to good use!



She also included some yummy hot chocolate and a Starbucks gift card! Cannot wait to use both of those. Seriously love me some hot chocolate and Starbucks!


She also gave me an awesome band that will be great for yoga and stretching!  You can see that pictured above.

I am so in love with all of these gifts.  Thank you SO much, Jessica (from Consonantly Speaking)!!!  You're the best! :)


I had Maureen from The Speech Bubble!  Check out what I got her here!

post signature

No comments :

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover