Monday, May 5, 2014

What's In Your Cart {Linky party}

SALE TIME!!!    Finally.  I feel like I have been waiting FOREVER for another sale.  If you're like me, this is the time you stock up on a lots of items! Well now is your chance.  



Like every sale, Jenna at Speech Room News is hosting a What's In Your Cart? Linky Party, where bloggers can show what is in their cart for the sale.  Check out what's in my cart and a new product from my store!!  


First up, I recently posted a new product called "Back to the Drawing Board," which is to be played like Pictionary.  Right now, I have a set up on TpT for later sounds.  My students absolutely loved it!


 
Now on to what I plan to purchase:

1. Design A Town: Speech/ Language Activity from Teach Speech 365.  I love how creative this idea is and how it can target so many different goals!



2. I Have Who Has Minimal Pairs from Sublime Speech.  I have been a strong believer in minimal pairs work and this activity is a fun way to target them!


3. Bundle for Speech Therapy Articulation Sight Words R, L, S, & Z from Karen Prichett.  I love the idea of incorporating in and using words these students know or are learning in the classroom!


As always, I'm sure I will purchase more.  I can never just pick a few!!

What is in your cart??? 

post signature


No comments :

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover