Sunday, August 3, 2014

What's In Your Cart? {linky}

It's time for another sale!!!!! I am so excited to tell you that the big Back to School sale on Teachers Pay Teachers is August 4 and 5 (Monday and Tuesday)!  Enter the code BTS14 at checkout and you will get up to 28% off all products in my store!  



Now let's talk about what's in my cart.  Jenna at Speech Room News hosts a linky party every sale for bloggers to show you what they're buying.  Check out all of the blog posts here.

Recommendations to buy:

I have a couple of new products in my store that I would love for you to take a look at.  The first is my new Owl Speech Room Decor set.


The second are my Speech War sets.  Later Developing 1, Later Developing 2, and Early Developing.


Finally, check out my new packet on Idioms.


Now for what's in my cart:

If You Take a Mouse to School Book Companion from For His Glory


I Can Posters from Natalie Snyders



Speech-Language Pathologist Administrative Portfolio from Nicole Allison.



I am not at all close to being done looking through all of the amazing products out there. I'm sure I will go back and checkout a couple times!

What's in Your Cart? 


post signature

No comments :

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover