Monday, August 3, 2015

Quick and Easy Back to School Tips Guest Post

Happy Monday!

It's officially August now, which means I have to start thinking about back to school.  This week, I will work on my room a little bit, and we officially report on Friday.  Summer FLEW by.  I'm headed into my second year in the schools.  While I learned a lot last year, I'm always looking for new tips on how to do things!  That's why I am so excited to be a part of Nicole from Speech Peep's new blog post series called Quick and Easy Back to School Tips!

http://speechpeeps.com/2015/08/quick-easy-back-to-school-tips-guest-blogger-home-sweet-speech-room.html

My tips are about scheduling and use of "Year at a Glance" and "Due this Month" sheets!  Check it out over at Speech Peeps!


post signature

No comments :

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover