Thursday, September 3, 2015

New Lingraphica Apps {app review}

For those of you who work with adult clients, I have a few more apps for you to check out!  If you don't work with adult clients, that's ok!  Keep reading because you might find that you could use these with your students/patients.

SmallTalk Frases de Conversacion

The first one is called SmallTalk Frases de Conversacion.




Perhaps you are familiar with Lingraphica's SmallTalk apps.  They have a lot for the adult and geriatric population.  Today, I'm excited to show you an app in SPANISH.  The Small Talks apps offer short phrases or sentences that the client can simply click, and it will speak for them.  This is the same, but in Spanish!  This app is designed for adults originally, but it might be a great way to give a young student some quick phrases to say.  The best part is it's FREE.

TalkPath News

Another app I want to share with you is TalkPath News.


The awesome thing about this app is that it is available on both the Android Market and in the App Store!  It is also available online here.  It is designed to help clients with reading and understanding our daily news.  One feature I love is the one-minute news.  These are quick summaries of the news stories.  These apps are also FREE.

I don't work with adults, but I think I can use it with my older students.  One of my goals for my evaluation system is interdisciplinary instruction.  I always try and incorporate in current events and topics from other areas.  This app could make it very easy to pull in those themes.  Check out the science page below:



What do you think?  Could you use apps like this in your practice?

Note:  I was contacted by Lingraphica about these apps.  No compensation was received.  All opinions expressed are mine.  

post signature

No comments :

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover