1. I just posted a brand new product this week! Check it out here.
2. Erik X. Raj posted a great idea of "Laugh Tickets" this week. So cute and funny. Check out his post about them here.
3. Katie from Playing with Words 365 wrote a very comprehensive blog post about how to elicit /r/. check out tips from her and other SLPs on her blog here.
4. Fun phonemic awareness activities from Mrs. Ricca's Kindergarten here. My favorite is "Sound Hop!"
5. A FREE flip flop game targeting grammar (is/are, was/were) from Speech Ace! Check it out here.
6. A little motivation to finish out the school year for you:
Have a GREAT weekend! What are you up to?? I'm in Michigan for a long weekend!