Friday, November 1, 2013

Fab Find Friday: 11/1/2013 {Halloween Style!}

Happy Halloween to all of you!!  I hope you all had a fun day of Trick-or-Treating, doing fun fall or Halloween-themed activities in your speech rooms, and wearing black, orange, and purple!

I spent my day at clinic, perhaps giving some of my patients some candy for pleasure feedings (if appropriate per diet recommendations of course!), in meetings, and in class. We had a nice fall/Halloween themed potluck, too!

I'm not allowed to dress up for work, but here is my costume from the other night.  Any guesses????



So here's my question for you:
What were your favorite costumes that you saw this year??? 

Of course, it is Friday, so we have to do some FAB FINDS, right?  Here are some of my fab Halloween finds for this year!

1. I just saw the movie Hocus Pocus for the first time!! It was very cute and a great choice for a non-scary Halloween movie!  Check it out here.

2.  My friend and I decided we wanted a Halloween-themed drink.  Thanks to Martha Stewart, we found one we loved!! Check out the recipe here.


3. One of my favorite treats I found were Rice Krispie Pumpkins!! Super easy--just add orange food coloring to the melted marshmallows (BEFORE the rice krispies!).  These are ours without stems. They would be much prettier with them- sorry, don't have a pic of that!



4.  Loved this free clipart from Krista Wallden! Check it out here!



Well there you have it!  Happy celebrating this weekend, if you have more to do! :)


post signature

1 comment :

  1. I love the idea of Rice Krispie Pumpkins-great for my feeding kids who are stuck on colors as well as a quick snack activity to work on sequencing. Definitely pinning this one for next year!

    Thanks!
    Kelly
    Speech2u.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover