Friday, November 8, 2013

Fab Find Friday: 11/8/2013

We have come to the end of another week, friends!  I cannot tell you how excited I am for the weekend.  It has been a long week of a lot of up and down emotions.  Thanks for all of the prayers yesterday--both surgeries went well!    I found some great things this week, both speech/blog related and not.

1.  I blogged over at Live Love Speech this week about Thanksgiving activities!!  Check it out here!


2. Shannon at Speechy Musings created a FABULOUS new product called Articulation Words by Theme!! Need I say more?? Check it out here.


3.  I found a very fun new game called Big Picture Apples to Apples.  Yes, same concept, but more fun!!  Here's one of the *winning* combinations from our game! Check out the game here.



4.  Looking for some great Thanksgiving books???  Kristin at Simply Speech compiled a list of the bloggers' favorites! Check it out here.

5. Natalie Snyders created a great new product entitled Multiple Meanings Activities For Speech-Language Therapy- Set 1- Middle School!  Check it out here.


6. My favorite new running store---a little shop on Etsy called The Run Home, in honor of my first half marathon this weekend...check out her fun jewelry here!


Happy Weekend friends!! I'll see you on the other side of 13.1 miles :)

post signature

No comments :

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover