Monday, January 27, 2014

January S...peachy Feedback Linky Party

It's that time again!  Thanks to Nicole at Speech Peeps for hosting another Feedback Linky Party!


If you're new, here's how it works:
The TpT sellers/bloggers look through the feedback they've received and give a shout-out to one buyer who left great feedback!  We love hearing your feedback.  It encourages us and gives us ideas for what you'd like to see! We love it, and I cannot state that enough!

This month, I was excited to see this feedback from TpT user emullens on my Vocalic /r/ Games set!!   I love that these games are such a hit.  Hopefully her students will love them and won't tire of them too quickly!!



So if you are emullens, please email me at homesweetspeechroom@gmail.com for a free product of your choice from my store!!

Be sure to check out Nicole's post for everyone who linked up!

post signature

No comments :

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover